14 Dec. 2020
The Keewatin-Patricia District School Board Guiding Principles:
Our goal is to support a physically safe and mentally healthy return to learning for all students and staff.
We will use a trauma-informed approach and ensure that we consider the following:
- mental health and well-being of students and staff
- physical safety
- educational equity
- planning that is responsive to student needs
- the use of assessment for, as and of learning principles to inform needs
- personalized learning
- regular communication to staff and families
- high expectations for all
- continued use of technology to support learning needs
- continued digital literacy support
All Ministry and health guidelines related to COVID-19 will be followed.