13 Dec. 2017
Employee Self-Service Portal
To download the Employee Self-Service Portal Instructions Manual, click here.
To enter the Employee Self-Service Portal, click here.
On-Line Offence Declaration Quick Reference Instructions
- To complete the offence declaration on-line you must log onto the Employee Self Service Portal located on the KPDSB website.
- Your ID is your five digit employee number as it appears on your pay stub.
- Your PIN is your social insurance number with no spaces or dashes.
- Select “Login”.
- Select “Declaration” from the menu option on the left.
- Select “No Convictions” or “Enter Convictions” whichever is applicable to your current status
- For example, if you select “No Convictions”, a menu box will appear called “Message from the webpage” stating “I hereby confirm that I have no convictions since my last Criminal Background Check” – OK/Cancel. If you have no convictions, select “OK”.
- If you selected “No Convictions” and “OK” the screen will indicate “No Action Required”.
- You are done!