14 Dec. 2020
*Please note - Information and availability of supports listed on this page are subject to change as per government direction around the COVID-19 pandemic. If there is a resource available in your community that is not listed below, please click here to send us the information. We will add it to the page.
Hoshizaki House (Women's Shelter)
Phone - 223-3226
Website - http://www.hoshizakihouse.ca/
Dryden Food Bank
Phone - 223-3881
Website - http://www.drydenfoodbank.org/
- Open for hampers Monday, Wednesday, Fridays.
- Walk-ins are not permitted during the pandemic, just call ahead to arrange a pickup.
Machin Area COVID-19 Emergency Food Bank (Vermilion Bay)
Phone - 355-1230
Phone - 1-833-696-5437
Website - www.fireflynw.ca
- Video and telephone for clients are available at this time, however, face to face appointments are now currently available.
- Still accepting referrals for new clients.
Northwestern Ontario Health Unit (NWHU)
Phone - 1-800-830-5978
Website - www.nwhu.on.ca
- Office buildings are closed however service is still being provided
- Services include sexual health clinics, needle exchanges, health babies healthy children and family health services. Monthly newsletters for families
- Daily updates with credible resources regarding COVID-19 https://www.nwhu.on.ca/covid19/Pages/home.aspx
- Please note services may vary given the location
Tikinagan Child and Family Services
Phone - 1-800-465-3624
Website - https://www.tikinagan.org/
Kenora Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
Phone - 1-800-465-1100
Website - https://www.krrcfs.ca/
Dryden Regional Health Services and Addictions
Phone - 223-6678
Website - http://www.drhc.on.ca/programs-services/mental-health-and-addictions/
- Counselling over the phone is available.
- Accepting new referrals.
Phone - 1-866-888-8988